- Buy T-shirts & Totes! T-shirt $20.00 & Tote for $2.00 (+ shipping)
To order your t-shirt &/or tote today, please send quantity and shipping address to email@example.com.
Click on the Donate button to make a tax-deductible donation today:
Payment Methods include American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and PayPal credit cards and are processed directly through PayPal for the highest level of security.
To pay through the mail:
All checks/money orders should be made out to 2Build 4Ward International Organization and mailed to 409 21st Street Sacramento, California 95811.
BE the SOLUTION:
Ways to support 2x4 International
There are many ways you can get involved in our efforts! Let us count the ways:
2. Make a donation
2. Make a donation
- To make a tax-deductible donation, Click on the Donate button:
- To donate through the mail:
All checks/money orders should be made out to 2Build 4Ward International Organization & mailed to 409 21st Street Sacramento, California 95811.
(A receipt will be mailed to you with our Tax ID.)
3. Volunteer your professional skills in one of the following areas: Creating Communication Materials, Grant-writing/Research, Fundraising, and Graphic Design. Volunteers can work remotely. E-mail resume & cover letter to the 2x4 International Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in volunteering for one of our 2x4 International projects in Mexico, the Caribbean or Ghana (West Africa) please contact us at email@example.com.
4. Follow us on...
- Twitter: 2x4Intl. If you are already following us, send us a message@2x4Intl so we can build our Twitter fan base.
- Facebook: 2x4 International (2Build 4Ward International Organization)
5. Tell your friends and family
- Email them the 2x4international Blogspot
- Celebrate life's milestones - bring us to your next birthday party, wedding, graduation or other important event by asking loved ones to make a contribution to 2x4 International or giving a donation as a gift!
- Organize a fundraiser - sponsor an event at your house either for a set admission or request donations. We will send you printed brochures, pictures of our work and pledge cards. You can organize a cocktail reception, a dinner, a dance, or even a movie evening or a game night.
- Invite a 2x4 International representative to speak at your church, your work, library, community center.
- Students can…
- Start a 2x4 International &/or Choose one of our projects and start a Club at school
- Do a report or research project about the condition of orphans in the world
- Invite a 2x4International representative to speak at your school (email Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Bequest A gift made upon your death as directed by your Will or Revocable Living Trust.
7. Charitable Remainder Trust
A Trust created by a donor that pays a fixed percentage for life or a period of years. At the end of that time frame, the assets remainder in the Trust goes to charity. Like a Gift Annuity, the donor gets a tax deduction at the time of the gift and annual payments for life. Unlike a Gift Annuity, the charity does not actually receive any funds until the termination of the Trust, since the Trust controls all assets in it.
8. Donating Appreciated Stock
Making a donation of an appreciated stock allows you to make a significant contribution, while avoiding paying a lump sum capital gains tax on your gains. Current tax laws provide an incentive for you to make a charitable gift of stock in two key ways. First, you pay no capital gains on the appreciated stock you are donating. Second, you may take a charitable income tax deduction for the full fair market value of the stock on the date of transferring the stocks.
9. Double Tax Asset
Many people have retirement assets such as an IRA or a 401(k) plan at work. When money is withdrawn from these accounts, then the person will pay income tax. Many people do not realize that after they die, not only will your beneficiaries pay income tax on these accounts, but if your estate pays death tax, then these accounts will also pay death tax on top of the income tax. If these accounts are used for charitable gifts at your death, then both the income tax and the death tax are eliminated.
The 2Build 4Ward International Organization (2x4 International) is a Nonprofit California Public Benefit Corporation for charitable purposes and is not organized for the private gain of any person. All donations are tax deductible.
2x4 International operates locally in Sacramento, California and all our directors, members and staff are volunteers which means your donations go directly toward our supported community-based projects and disadvantaged groups to support projects in education, health, infrastructure and small business development. 2x4 International is committed to ensuring the highest level of security and will not share your personal information with any outside organizations. Secure donations can be made on line through PayPal or via the mail.