2011-Present PROJECT OVERVIEWS
Main Project (ongoing):
Jamaica School/Student Project Ongoing
St. Mary and Kingston, Jamaica
2x4 Int’l Past Successes
Orphanage Project in Tuxpan Jalisco Mexico (OPTJM)
- Acres of land in Tuxpan Jalisco, Mexico have been donated by Mr. Miguel de la Mora Morfin from Texas (USA) to build an orphanage outside of Tuxpan, Jalisco Mexico next to a high school.
- Our 2x4 International Advisor, Bertha Isaura Torres Osorio, will head the project. All funds and supplies will go through the municipality of Tuxpan, Jalisco, where Isaura has developed and performed strategies to alleviate health issues and to combat disease in rural areas.
- Our dear friends at 5468796 Architecture will design the orphanage.
- Victor Campos, a government contractor who works with Isaura and helped connect the heart of Mr. Mora Morfin with our efforts, will assist in the building of the orphanage.
Project Under Development:
- Caribbean:Building an educational center in the poverty-stricken area of Kencot, Kingston, JA.
- Global (Latin America, Caribbean & Africa) Girls Project under construction
Clothes/Toys/Shoes/Book Drive for our orphans and the disadvantaged in Tuxpan Jalisco Mexico.
The California department of Education showed up in donating money, shoes/toys/clothes/books to our orphans and the disadvantage. Thank you dearly to all those who donated money, time & items to make this 2012 Christmas delivery possible.
Clothes/Book/Toy Drive for the Children's Hospital in Sampa Buni, Ghana.Partnered with the Sampa Community Education Project. Raised over $2000 worth of donations and money to buy/ship the barrels! On May 22, 2011, FIVE barrels of clothes, shoes, books & toys were sent to the Children's Hospital in Sampa Buni, Ghana (West Africa).